Re: Update net/gst-rtsp-server to 1.19.2

Hello Thomas,

On 19.07.22 23:43, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Hi Matthias!

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 01:57:15PM +0200, Matthias Petermann wrote:
I have staged an update for gst-rtsp-server in wip[1]. Would anyone like to
assess this and import it into pkgsrc if possible? I'd like to see the new
version because I need it as a dependency for a Rust package. Details are in
the COMMIT_MSG.

Thanks for the update candidate!

I've looked at it and fixed the test target to find the necessary
libraries. Now 8/16 tests fail for me - can you please if that happens
for you as well and if the failures point to something we should fix
in the package before the import?

Thanks for your time to check the update to quickly! I am thankful that you pointed me to the embedded test suite - this was beyond my perception and needs definitely attention. I am considering the failed test cases to be responsible for some other issues I see in the Rust package I try to build with it. So I will definitely take a look at this.

Kind regards
Matthias