Re: pbulk-build: Cannot open input: No such file or directory

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 11:34:17AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> My /limited_list file has lots of lines starting with '#' so I think
> there is a different problem you're seeing.

I find the same with my setup now.

But my settings have gone into several stages of tweaking over last few
days till it started finally working. Can't recollect when the issue
occurred. But when it did, it was traced back to pbulk-base
pbulk/presolve/presolve.c

static void
read_entries(const char *input_file, int def_active)
{
        char *input;
        const char *input_iter;
        const char *location_line, *location_line_end;
        int fd;

        if ((fd = open(input_file, O_RDONLY, 0)) == -1)
                err(1, "Cannot open input");

( or similar message in pbulk/pbuild/jobs.c )

Either of them do not talk about what input they were not able to open.

--
Mayuresh