Re: X11_TYPE and pkg_comp / pbulk

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 10:58:36AM +0000, nia wrote:
> PKG_SKIP_REASON being hit indicates there's a problem, in your setup or in
> pkgsrc. Can you please provide more detail (which release of NetBSD,
> which package hits PKG_SKIP_REASON)? Thanks.

It was with pkg_comp - which can be a factor. I have just destroyed the
sandbox and complete setup. I am switching over to mksandbox.

Just from what I remember it was libXt. I happen to have report.dot
(attached) which I had copied for visualization. Rest of the logs are gone
now.

But if it hits again I'll provide more details.

This is NetBSD 9.2 amd64 pkgsrc current updated today over git.

--
Mayuresh