Re: TOOL_DEPENDS or DEPENDS for configure requiring bash

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 09:49:53AM -0400, gary%duzan.org@localhost wrote:
> Adding a space, i.e. "$( (", may be closer to what was intended.

Patched this way and the bash dependency is removed.

However I'd still like to know. For such scenario it would have been
TOOL_DEPENDS or DEPENDS or BUILD_DEPENDS?

I have quoted the documentation in the first post. Accordingly I feel it
should have been TOOL_DEPENDS. But I did not find any precedence of it in
existing packages (for bash that is).

--
Mayuresh