Re: pkg_comp mysteriously overwrites sandbox' mk.conf

On Sun 10 Jul 2022 at 22:35:36 +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Any way to push the pkg_comp configuration changes to the sandbox (other
> than recreating the sandbox every time?)

I usually edit both files (outside and inside the sandbox) at the same
time and make any changes in both.
Or you could copy the outside file to the inside. (I have
/etc/mk.pkgsrc.conf separately though so that won't work for me)

> Mayuresh
-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto