Re: pkg_comp mysteriously overwrites sandbox' mk.conf

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 09:21:54PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Any suggestions from experienced pkg_comp users would be of great help.

I realize, the changes to configuration files of pkg_comp in /usr/pkg/etc
are applied to the sandbox files (such as /pkg_comp/pkg.mk.conf) only
during the initial setup. If we change the settings later they have no
effect on further builds. IMO this is weird and I don't find this
documented.

Any way to push the pkg_comp configuration changes to the sandbox (other
than recreating the sandbox every time?)

--
Mayuresh