Re: How to get html, man into .destdir

On Mon, Jul 04, 2022 at 05:48:00PM +0000, nia wrote:
> If the package itself doesn't install them properly, you can define a
> post-install target and use INSTALL_MAN. Should be plenty of examples in
> pkgsrc.

Thanks. I went through some examples. They seem to explicitly enumerate
the man pages in the command. In subject package there are several (close
to 70) man pages, spread over different sections (.1, .5, .7 etc.). So I'd
the package's makefile's suitable target should be invoked. How to do
that?

--
Mayuresh