How to get html, man into .destdir

I have built a new package wip/ltsmin. It is commited, with some TODOs.

I find that adding --docdir to configure args, automatically included
certain documentation into /usr/share/doc

The package also contains man pages and html documentation. But defining
--mandir and --htmldir is not automatically installing these documents
under .destdir.

What is the right way to include man pages and/or html documentation in a
pkgsrc package?

--
Mayuresh