Re: sysutils/ovmf build failure

Thomas Klausner wrote in
 <YpdnYVZnZHf1AIJJ%yt.nih.at@localhost>:
 |On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 01:11:08PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
 |> On Sun, 29 May 2022 at 19:16, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
 |>>
 |>> I see the same breakage.
 |>>
 |>> There's a newer version out, you could try updating to that to check
 |>> if that fixes the problem.
 |>
 |> I tried to build the 202205 version of the package, as well as the
 |> current GitHub version; while I was able to figure out the inclusion
 |> of brotli, I couldn't figure out what to do with the next failing
 |> includes - OpenSSL in this case. It seems it expects an older version
 |> - including e_os.h, whereas the versions available have e_os2.h.
 |>
 |> The consolation is that it failed under Debian BullsEye the same way...
 |
 |Thanks for the update. This sounds like you should file upstream bug
 |reports, if you are interested in this software.

Alongside this thanks to NetBSD for posting the URL to the
upstream built binaries [1] on the Wiki i think, i would not have
found them.  Unfortunately only ARM, so i need to use [2] for x86.

  [1] https://snapshots.linaro.org/components/kernel/leg-virt-tianocore-edk2-upstream/latest/QEMU-...
  [2] https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/edk2-ovmf

 |Thanks,
 | Thomas