Changes for after the freeze

Our defaults are starting to lag a bit behind again, so it's
time to have a discussion.

PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT is 39. Anyone anticipate major
problems setting it to 310? I'm running a bulk build currently.
I noticed a lot of the py310-* fallout from the beginning of
the year is fixed, which is great.

RUBY_VERSION_DEFAULT is 27. The latest is 31. Any ruby
fans want to weigh in on whether it should be changed?

PGSQL_VERSION_DEFAULT is 13. The latest is 14.
I don't anticipate much fallout, running a bulk build to try.

LUA_VERSION_DEFAULT is 53. The latest is 54.
Originally I was waiting for wm/awesome, but I think it
will take them far too long. I don't suspect many people
besides me care about this one ;)

Oh, and for mysql... MariaDB is changing their release schedule
slightly, and doing "non-LTS" branches, which all of the
most recent releases are.  I don't think non-LTS as a default
makes sense for database software... Anyone care to comment?