Re: proposed removals: mail/wl, mail/wl-snapshot, mail/vm, request for feedback

Hi,

after yesterday's discussions with wiz and Greg, I'm waiting for feedback
on mail/vm removal or not.
What makes more sense for wl/wl-snapshot is to
use the current source of wanderlust (github)
and build from that.
So, remove mail/wl-snapshot, replace mail/wl content with the snap
shot version. When I look at what other package manager do, this
resembles what most of them do (since the last versioned wl release
was a long time ago).

In the seemingly unlikely case that wl makes a new versioned release,
we can still update to that from the 0.15.9.[date] (or whatever).

Are there any particular reasons you have why we should not follow
this for wl?

Makoto Fujiwara transcribed 0.4K bytes: