proposed removals: mail/wl, mail/wl-snapshot, mail/vm, request for feedback

Hi,

I'm currently updating bbdb and dependent packages (or keeping bbdb2,
depending on the outcome of the replies here).
Before I can proceed with this, I would like to get some feedback on
packages which could possibly be removed.

if anyone using any of the packages listed below, please respond to
this Email within 2 weeks.

- mail/wl
- mail/wl-snapshot
- mail/vm

If someone is still using a package, I won't remove it.

- devel/semi could potentially be removed,
  but an updated wanderlust (mail/wl or mail/wl-snapshot)
  would likely depend on an updated devel/semi as maintained
  by the wanderlust maintainers/team.