Re: fvwm1

On Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 05:17:07PM +0500, Vitaly Shevtsov wrote:
> It was on www.fvwm.org in the recent past. But now it is on github
> https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm1

I see. I took a little bit of a look during my free time today.

It has a really ancient janky build system based on imake, which
I'd normally have patience for.  However, it was mysteriously
failing to generate some make target it required, which I didn't
like much :/

Then I tried to look at the debian packages. They are in an
"old format" and inaccessible.

I had a much easier and less pained time packaging newer fvwm
releases :/