Re: Circular dependency with textproc/py-tomli?

Niclas Rosenvik <nros%netbsd.org@localhost> écrit :
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 20:06:55 +0100
> Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> > While trying to build textproc/py-tomli on NetBSD/amd64 9.2 with
> > the latest pkgsrc sources:
> >
> > /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/py-tomli> make
> > [...]
> > => Tool dependency py39-pip>=0: NOT found
> > => Verifying reinstall for ../../devel/py-pip
> > [...]
> > ===> Building for py39-pip-21.3.1nb2
> > [...]
> > pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'tomli>=1.0.0' distribution
> > was not found and is required by the application
> >
> > So what, the chicken or the egg?
> >
> > Or am I the only one having this problem?
>
> It does not happen to me.

I checked on another of my NetBSD systems and it doesn't either
on that one.  So it must be specific to my first one.  There has
been so many changes to Python lately that something must have
gone wrong in my updates so I ended up rebuilding all the Python
stuff and everything is OK now.

My bad, sorry for the noise.