Re: curl 7.81 - configure failure on macOS

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 08:06:36AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
Are you saying that you have added the reverting of setting
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in curl's configure.ac, and vertified that the package
is regenerating configure, or applied it to configure, or something
else?

Definitely something else! I did a "bmake extract", replaced
m4/curl-functions.m4 with the version from master, then attempted
a build.

With autoconf, generally, "make dist" will take the configure generated
from configure.ac and include that in the tarball, and then autoconf
won't run when users build it.

Argh, good point - I didn't think of that. Let me try this again and see
if I get further this time :)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers, MJ
--