Re: mariadb106-client failure to run mysql

Just a ping - has anybody seen that? I see mariadb106 is now the
default mysql version and can't imagine nobody were using ncursesw. I
don't understand why it gets linked with libncursesw - the generated
CMakeCache.txt references only libncurses.

If I take out 'CURSES_DEFAULT=ncursesw' then the executable starts as expected.

--
----