Re: UnixWare 7 textproc/xmlcatmgr error

Hi Greg,

I have no idea why my post came in again on the pkgsrc list.

I have brute foreced the making of

catalog.etc.sgml
catalog.etc.xml
catalog.share.sgml
catalog.share.xml

adding a couple files in work to make pkgsrc think things are correct. It then installs and creates a binary. It really is an ugly hack

It then works for other packages needing this package.