Re: Patch: Buildlink binaries from math/qhull for wip/prusaslicer

Thanks for the note! Yes, I've been maintaining wip/prusaslicer for a
while now, and running it on a netbsd-9 amd64 box. The only major
glitch I've seen is occasionally hitting some glx/i965 memory
allocation error:

i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: Cannot allocate memory

on complex models that causes either corrupt rendering or process
crash. That might even be fixed on current with the drm updates.
I've successfully sliced and printed models from thingiverse,
prusaprinters, as well as my own designs in onshape and openscad (I'm
still figuring our blender).

I'm curious what upgrades you needed - I'm building wip/prusaslicer
with pkgsrc-2021Q4 successfully right now (with this patch)?

--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds