Re: wasi-libcxx failure

In my case lang/wasi-libc consistently fails:
+#define iconvctl libiconvctl
+#define iconvlist libiconvlist
 #define ifa_broadaddr ifa_ifu.ifu_broadaddr
 #define ifa_dstaddr ifa_ifu.ifu_dstaddr
 #define ilogb(x) __tg_real_nocast(ilogb, (x))
gmake: *** [Makefile:513: check-symbols] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/wasi-libc
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/wasi-libc

This stops firefox being built for some reason - I saw that the wasi*
packages are new to pkgsrc.

--
----