Re: [cdrtools package] Consider updating to schilytools

Michael Bäuerle wrote:
> Thomas Mueller wrote:
> > Robert Clausecker <fuzxxl%gmail.com@localhost>
> > >
> > > Upstream has recently integrated cdrtools into the larger schilytools project.
> > > There have not been any separate cdrtools releases since 2018, but the
> > > project is still being updated in the schilytools upstream.  Please consider
> > > switching to the new upstream to receive updates.
> >
> > Is schilytools or anything schily* in pkgsrc including wip?
> >
> > I just looked, there was nothing schily* in pkgsrc, but there was in FreeBSD ports:
> > [...]
>
> We have multiple packages in pkgsrc that are based on schilytools.
> See header of "devel/smake/Makefile.common" for the current list.
> This file was created to solve schilytools related problems at a
> single place (once, for all packages based on schilytools).
>
> If somebody wants to rebase the "sysutils/cdrtools" package to the
> schilytools sources, please include this file.

After Jörg Schilling passed away in October, I have rebased it myself:
There is now a package wip/cdrtools (version 3.02a10) that contains the
same programs as sysutils/cdrtools, but is based on Schily Tools.

The TODO file lists some things that should be verified before import.

--
Regards,
Michael