Re: Modernizing emulators/simh snapshots

On Mon 11 Oct 2021 at 21:37:35 +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> It would be great if you could fix it on macOS, it used to work, but hasn't
> for a while, and so I can no longer run NetBSD/vax for my very occasional
> testing of pkgin on weird architectures.

It just happens that I have a macOS machine for $WORK so I could
conceivably test it. Did you mean the pkgsrc version, or a current git
version? Recently there was a simh mailing list message about its build
system choosing an inconvenient version of some library (either macOS
base or MacPorts was the choice, I think).

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto