Re: Modernizing emulators/simh snapshots

On Mon 11 Oct 2021 at 20:59:42 +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> I generally dislike packages not based on releases, but there really
> isn't any choice when upstream don't make releases...

Me too, and for simh I think it has been asked a few times, but the
upstream maintainer didn't change his mind.

> In this case, I think it makes a lot of sense :)
>
> Thanks for taking this on - are you planning on switching MAINTAINER
> to your email too?

Yes I will do that too.

> David
-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto