Re: rc.d script to start gunicorn

Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:
Greg Troxel wrote:
Frédéric Fauberteau <triaxx%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

I haven't dug into rc.subr but I would expect that if pidfile is set
that is used and if it is not set then games are played with ps and
command to try to find the process anyway.

About the check_pidfile() function, it is said in /etc/rc.subr:
   # Parses the first line of pidfile for a PID, and ensures
   # that the process is running and matches procname.
This function launches _find_processes() at its end. I assume here that $procname equals to $command.

Actually, 'command_interpreter' seems to solve the problem by completing 'procname' to make it matching with the ps output.