Re: Anti-bundling materials

On Sat 21 Aug 2021 at 17:19:12 -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
> What I'm saying here is the bundled library *is* the problem since it has
> known vulnerabilities or bugs, and we can't just hack the build system to

One issue that I haven't seen mentioned is the need for some packages to
have portability fixes, which then need to be replicated into vendored
packages. That could be a good addition to the list of issues.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto