Re: pkgtools/x11-links: libvdpau* and include/vdpau/ missing

tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:

>I put this message again, modifying the subject, hoping that someone
>knowing the x11-links functions will be able to correct things.
>
>Problem: when trying to compile natively pkgsrc libva-driver-vdpau,
>the configure exits with error since the header <vdpau/vdpau_x11.h> is
>not found by the caller.

[snip]

>The solution seems hence to add in pkgtools/x11-links/files a file
>for libvdpau* and its headers so that they are shadowed in the
>.x11-buildlink directory.

I added this back in 2019, x11-links/files/xorg.libvdpau.

I am getting an error when compiling libva-driver-vdpau later on but
it configures fine.

What are you trying to do anyway ?

I haven't tried running xine but mplayer will use the X11 XV extension
if it can't find a vdpau backend.

Robert Swindells