Re: removal of devel/SOPE4, www/SOGo4

On 06/14, Greg Troxel wrote:

> SOPE5 has been added, replacing the no-longer-maintained 4.  I'm about
> to add www/SOGo5, similarly.  THe updates were prepared by Dima Veselov.
>
> Therefore I am proposing removal of SOPE4/SOGo4, after the branch.  If
> you are using them, know someone who is using them, etc., please speak
> up.

Does pkgsrc have any standard on package name case?  I ask because
of seeing "www/SOGo5" and "SOPE4/SOGo4" here.  It would seem nice to
me if all package names were all-lowercase, and since I know they're
not all this way, it would seem nice if new packages were named using
all-lowercase, but I don't know whether that's considered to be best
practice and documented in any pkgsrc documentation or reported by
pkglint.  Certainly there are packages with all-lowercase names that
represent projects with names that are not normally all lowercase (e.g.,
lang/openjdk11 [OpenJDK 11], lang/python [Python], lang/ruby [Ruby],
etc.), so it feels intentional that they have all-lowercase package
names.  Anyway, this is all to say, what about a new package name of
"www/sogo5"?

Lewis