PLIST problem on Solaris 10

Hello,

Having started to build packages on Solaris 10 sparc, after a while I'm getting various PLIST-related errors when running the install target. These look like this:

=> Generating post-install file lists
=> Checking file-check results for findutils-4.6.0nb2
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/findutils/work/.destdir/usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/findutils/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/./build-aux/vc-list-files: Failed to determine type of version control used in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/findutils/work/findutils-4.6.0
*** Error code 1

Or this:

=> Generating post-install file lists
=> Checking file-check results for py38-setuptools-51.3.3
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/work/.destdir/usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /usr/pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/work/.destdir/usr/pkg//usr/bin/find: stat() error /usr/pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/.: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

It's like the error messages of various commands leak into the expected file list. I couldn't figure out why this started happening - tried to reinstall some of the packages, but everything's the same.

Could you help me investigating this?

TiA,
Lehel