Re: libstdc++ conflict when building libreoffice

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 04:07:30PM +0000, nia wrote:
> Please run pkg_rolling-replace, especially if you've changed any
> settings or updated OS versions.

Haven't yet tried pkg_rolling-replace. I should probably have done that
when I upgraded the OS. This time it was no OS change, just a long gap in
updating pkgsrc.

In situations like this where the backlog is large but I can also take
liberty of some packages being unavailable for some time, I prefer rebuild
to replace. Replace leaves a lingering doubt in mind about potential
issues of symbol mismatches. (Or may be those doubts are unfounded.)

--
Mayuresh