Libreoffice 7.0.3.1nb5: fake i/o error when creating PDF

Hello,

NetBSD/amd64 GENERIC kernel on amd64 9.1_STABLE
pkgsrc-2020Q4
libreoffice 7.0.3.1nb5

When creating a PDF from a document (PDF icon, then I select/enter a
filename in the filename dialog window) I get an error popup window
like this:

|  Error saving the document thefilename:  |
|  General Error.                          |
|  General input/output error.             |
|                   OK                     |

But the PDF is created and correct.

Possibly related: When terminating libreoffice, I see
sh: /usr/bin/xdg-open: not found
in the terminal output.

Does this ring a \007 ?

Regards,