Re: gtk3 option for misc/libreoffice

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, Paul Goyette wrote:

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

Hi,

I am working on updating misc/libreoffice to 7.1.2.2.
I will confirm the scrollbar problem.

Thank you for the quick fix/update.

I can confirm that 7.1.2.2 seems to work correctly!

Oooppss I spoke too soon!

The original problem is fixed.  However, in calc and in "word mode"
there is no menu displayed at the top of the window!  There is a
tool-bar near the top, with many buttons on it, but there is no
menu-bar (no File, Edit, View, Sheet, etc.)

It looks like the tool-bar is located a small distance below the
top of the window, but not far enough for the Menu-bar.

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |