gtk3 option for misc/libreoffice

Hi!

I recently updated my packages, and noticed that libreoffice (more
specifically, calc - the spreadsheet program) is exceedingly slow.
Operations which used to be instantaneous now take several seconds
to complete, such as switching from one document tab to another.
While the switch is progressing, the bottom "status" line seems to
flicker a lot.  (Another example: when initiating a Paste Special
with 100 lines of text in the clipboard, I can watch the individual
items in the Paste-Special dialog box appear, one after another.)

I looked at the build log for libreoffice, and I found some issues
related to gtk3...

The log shows
The supported build options for libreoffice are:

        cups dbus debug gtk3 java ldap

The currently selected options are:

        dbus ldap

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

        PKG_OPTIONS.libreoffice = -java

(Note the I have mnaualy disabled java.)

Even though the selected options do NOT include gtk3, there is a

=> Full dependency gtk3+>=3.24.22nb1: found gtk3+-3.24.27

Shouldn't the dependency only be invoked if the gtk3 option is chosen?

The configure script runs with

Running ./configure with '--without-java --enable-release-build
--disable-gtk3 ...

and there are no other references to gtk3 in the log, so it would
appear that gtk3 is not linked into the final image.

I noticed the XXX comment in Makefile regarding scrollbars, but I
have to wonder if the lack of gtk3 support is (or perhaps might
be) responsible for the slowdowns in processing?

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |