Re: gtk3 option for misc/libreoffice

Hi,

At least, upcoming pkgrc/misc/libreoffice-7.1.2.2 has no problem
about gtk3 option and scrollbars.
And with gtk3 option, there is no performance problem in drawing UI.

I will commit 7.1.2.2 update tonight.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3