Python packages to remove

Here is another bunch of Python packages I would like to get rid of.

- filesystems/tahoe-lafs
- converters/py-zbase32
- security/py-cryptopp
- devel/py-darcsver
- www/py-nevow

The above are old Python 2 only packages. They block other packages from being updated to newer versions as the new versions drop Python 2 support. Currently it is difficult to keep them and maintain other Python packages (like py-pyrsistent or py-twisted).

If someone needs them, please stand up. I would like to remove those after the freeze.

Kind regards,
Adam