Re: lang/erlang fails to build netbsd-9/amd64

Frederic Fauberteau <triaxx%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

>> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/erlang
>
> Neither my build on NetBSD 9.0 nor last Netbsd-9.0/x86_64 pbluk fails
> on lang/erlang. I will try to test on the only (very slow) host I have
> with NetBSD 9.1.

I had noticed a commit to fix build issues for erlang recently, but
looking at it, it seems to be about PLIST, not failure to complete the
make stage.

I updated pkgsrc at 21 1815Z February, and started a pkg_rr, and erlang
builds (pkg_rr is stil going on other things).  erlang-23.2.4nb1 built ok.

Thanks for checking, but I think we can conclude that either it's fixed
or something odd happened to me.