Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on Tribblix

I'm out of idea.

BTW, if I recall it right, the problem only occurs with the latest version of Tribblix.

Please download and setup a Tribblix 0m24 VM.

It's very fast to setup.

And if you installed the overlay kitchen-sink, too, you are ready, no need to install any other overlays or packages.

I also updated my system using:

zap refresh

zap update-overlay -a

My mk.conf is default, only added:

MAKE_JOBS=		4

Hope you could find the problems and thank you for your help.

---- On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 20:26:35 +0700 Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote ----