Split pkgdb

Looks like I've somehow managed to split my package database in two.

I've got files in both /usr/pkg/pkgdb and also files in /var/db/pkg. Could it be that the pkg_install-20201218 package doesn't have the same compatibility logic applied as the builtin version? I'm using pkgin for to install binary packages built by one of my local systems so it gets installed.

Any suggestions for how to unpick the mess without uninstalling everything.

This is all on 9.1 stable with the latest pkg_install pullups/

Mike