Re: wip/enlightenment-current

Hi!
Happy to hear wip/enlightenment-current works for you.
I noticed the PLIST problem, when I built that on linux, I pushed the
fix to pkgsrc-wip (I hope not brokes the NetBSD build :P)

Does it work for you the battery and backlight gadgets?

kikadf

Brandon Wickelhaus <bwickelhaus%gmail.com@localhost> ezt írta (időpont: 2020.
dec. 2., Sze, 6:38):

--