Re: skip checking py27-setuptools in pkg_rr?

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I suggest removing py27-setuptools before running pkg_rr.

Yes, just pkg_delete -f.  If you are feeling compulsive, set
unsafe_depends on all the dependencies.   Leaving the rest has them on
the list of be replaced.

If you remove them all, you then have to keep track and rebuild them.
That ends up being a blend of pkg_rr and make update and I don't expect
joy from that combination!