Re: USB floppy on 9.0/amd64

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 11:08 AM Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

Of course not, this clearly is a bug.

Nowadays I don't take such things for granted any more...

[And I guess you did not really intend to mail it to this pkgsrc list?]

<facepalm/> No, of course this was meant for netbsd-users...

(or file a PR with enough details).

I just opened kern/55628. I hope I provided enough details. I still have the crash dump files (kernel and core). And I can easily reproduce them: I tried this on a second machine (running the same kernel), and it also crashed.

Thanks,
   Joern

--
Joern Clausen