devel/libuuid/buildin.mk is not used

Hi!

Last time I tried to build anything from pkgsrc on DragonFly BSD was more than a year ago.
I remember that python didn't build so not much else could be built because of that.

Today I looked quickly at what was the reason. Turned out it was simply because devel/libuuid doesn't build on DragonFly.
However DragonFl has its own libuuid, moreover devel/libuuid has builtin.mk in it, but for some reason no packages include it.

lang/python37 for exmaple directly includes devel/libuuid/buildlink3.mk.

Does anyone know whether it's intentional or not?

Ideally devel/libuuid should be fixed for DragonFly, but that shouldn't stop anyone from using pkgsrc as the native libuuid seems to work: replacing buildlink3.mk with builtin.mk in lang/python37/Makefile gave me a working python3.

Thanks.

--
Aleksej Lebedev