Re: Daily packages for NetBSD/amd64 current

* On 2020-07-28 at 23:00 BST, J. Lewis Muir wrote:

> On 07/25, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> > I needed a NetBSD-current system for testing pkgin changes, and
> > figured I may as well also set it up for daily package builds.
> >
> > So if anybody would like a repository for the latest packages then
> > head over to https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-netbsd/ to install
> > the bootstrap kit.
>
> I run a stable branch of NetBSD, so I would ideally wish for packages
> built for NetBSD 9 stable, but I understand that that wasn't what you
> needed.

Hey Lewis,

I was going to choose 9.0, but I saw that mef@ was already producing
regular bulk builds on that for pkgsrc-current available here:

  https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/9.0_current/

so went with NetBSD-current instead, though it's quite unreliable so I
may revisit that choice if every bulk build requires manual
intervention and restarts.

> BTW, the Package Development wiki pages at
>
>   https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/wiki
>
> need to be updated to include NetBSD.

Yeh I'll get around to this at some point.

Thanks,