Re: elinks upgrade request

On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 07:54:36PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> The distfile is named elinks-current-0.13.tar.bz2 while the directory
> inside the package is named elinks-0.13-20200607. I do not know how to
> handle this in pkgsrc. I'm sure there must be a way. I just manually
> repackaged it with name elinks-0.13 to work around this.
>
> Of course, checksums need an update.

Ah, sorry, I misread your post. AFAIK, we cannot package this because
the checksum will not be stable.

I suspect elinks needs to make an actual release, otherwise it's hard
to justify keeping it in pkgsrc proper. The current git checkout
can go in wip if people really need it and don't find www/links
good enough.