Re: Do I need more coffee, do I need to re-strap my pkgsrc, or am I losing my mind here? Not an experienced user nor any kind of pkgsrc hacker. (FreeBSD)

Piling on, here is one way to get into a sane state:

1. Install pkgtools/pkg_rolling-replace
2. rm -rf /usr/pkgsrc/*/*/work
3. If you ever updated part of the pkgsrc tree, I would do a "cvs -q
up -Pd" in /usr/pkgsrc, so that your checkout is consistent.
4. pkg_admin set rebuild=YES \*
5. pkg_rolling-replace -v

And wait.

--