Re: Patch to update Exim to 4.93.0.4

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:17:02PM +0100, Mike Pumford wrote:
> Looks like I need to pull more fixes from the 4.93+fixes branch upstream.
> How do I ensure that the patches get applied in a particular order as from
> the research I've done thats important.

We don't want to maintain exim on a git level in pkgsrc - I suggest
requesting a release from upstream.

As for your question: if we add the patches in pkgsrc in the patches/
directory, they should be one-patch-per-source-file, so all
modifications for one file combined into one patch.

If there are separate patch files available (like e.g. for
shells/bash) I'm actually not quite sure in which order they are
applied.
 Thomas