Re: Patch to update Exim to 4.93.0.4

On 14/04/2020 20:34, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 05:13:51PM +0100, Mike Pumford wrote:
Been running with this for a week after repeatedly running into one of the
bugs fixed between this release and the pkgsrc 4.93

Looks like I need to pull more fixes from the 4.93+fixes branch upstream. How do I ensure that the patches get applied in a particular order as from the research I've done thats important.

Mike