Re: your mail

On Feb 21,  5:52am, "S.P.Zeidler" wrote:
} Thus wrote Thomas Mueller (mueller6725%twc.com@localhost):
}
} > Roland Illig wrote:
} >
} > > the headers of the below mail contain this line:
} >
} > > > Fwom: "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost>
} >
} > > Do you have any explanation on how the "From" could have changed into
} > > "Fwom"? I'm asking since it is confusing to have Petra being mentioned
} > > in another "From" header and thus appearing as the author.
} >
} > Finger error!
} >
} > I checked the original message, found "Fwom" but did not find the other "From" header.
}
} This mail also had Fwom: ; I corrected it before approving it and
} replying to it (I'm pkgsrc-users list owner).
}
} Using a simple mail client would at least assemble syntactically correct
} headers for you.
} pkgsrc/mail/heirloom-mailx wants libiconv and openssl these days,
} there may be one that has less dependencies; maybe the list has advice?

     I had weird things like this happen to me once due to bad RAM.

}-- End of excerpt from "S.P.Zeidler"