Re: libreoffice linking error

On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 09:30:10AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> FYI I just finished a build of libreoffice-6.4.0.3.tgz under -current
> amd64. I don't turn java off.

Does -current have gcc8 / or did you enable it?

I am on NetBSD 8.0 and unlikely to update the OS for now. I think pkgsrc
should work smoothly and be accommodative of older versions - not saying
too old, but 8.0 isn't that bad an expectation.

I am anyway building gcc8 now as suggested in another mail.

Mayuresh