Re: gtk-3 missing symbol on 9.0-RC

On 29/01/2020 20:21, Mike Pumford wrote:

However the pkgsrc libepoxy isn't picking that up as MESALIB_SUPPORTS_EGL is not set to yes. I'm going to try a build with that explicitly defined to see if that fixes things. I'm guessing this is something that x11-links should be doing for 9.0-RC1

Dug a little more. That variable is set as long as there is an EGL/egl.h installed. Unfortunately on 9.0 that isn't true. Trying to puzzle out where the install list for base Mesalib actually is. :(

So I guess the real fix here is for 9.0 to actually install that header.

Mike