Re: mail/cyrus-imapd - maintainer?

Hello Benny,

On 15.01.20 11:06, Benny Siegert wrote:
If you are willing to take a stab at an update, get an account on
pkgsrc-wip (if you do not have one already) and add it there as
wip/cyrus-imapd. Feel free to commit early and often (it does not have
to be complete, or even build fully) but do leave a TODO file
detailing what is missing.

If you get stuck, you can ask on this list. I find that having the
incomplete package in wip, it is easier to test and fix than with an
awkward email attachment.

Thank you for your mail. I asked Thomas Klausner for write access to pkgsrc-wip yesterday and I have already received it. However, you answer another question I had right away - i.e. I can also commit the unfinished package to let others review it. That sounds like a good plan to me.

Best wishes
Matthias