Re: firefox saved logins?

On Sat 11 Jan 2020 at 16:30:30 -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Correct.  It's still empty.

Did somebody already file an upstream bug report?
(My bugzilla account was rudely terminated without explanation or
anything when I expressed my unhappiness about the built in time bomb in
the form of the expired hardcoded Add-on certificate)

I tried checking out an earlier version of www/firefox, 69.0.3, in
between my other pkgsrc stuff which is 2019-Q4. Unfortunately one of the
Rust files failed to compile with the current Rust compiler...
(but the build would not stop until many 1000s of lines later)o
Something about "conflicting implementation for
`gecko_bindings::structs::root::mozilla::GeckoXUL`"

69.0.1, the version I did build earlier for 2019-Q3 also failed.

Nice language, this Rust. Not even compatible with itself from 3 months
ago.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on